C30S Compact Karl Fischer Coulometer
The all-round Karl Fischer Coulometer Specialist is the flexible and powerful instrument for fast and precise water determination of samples from any industry with water content between 1 ppm and 5%.
- Color touchscreen with One Click user interface
- User specific homescreen with shortcuts for direct access to all routine tasks
- User interface in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Korean and Portuguese
- Task list for queueing different tasks and direct access
- Generator cell with or without diaphragm available
- Connectivity to LabX® Titration PC software via USB or direct Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Common USB printers or the USB-P25 compact printer for secure and GLP-compliant paper recording
Reagent Control monitors three different parameters and replaces the reagent when necessary with just One Click, ensuring the titration cell is kept in a good condition. The Solvent Manager also empties, fills or replaces the reagent, keeping the user fully protected from harmful chemicals.
|Automated Karl Fischer Titration
With the ability to perform 26 samples at a time on a 25 centimeter platform the InMotion KF will greatly improve lab operation.
All users have their own homescreen with shortcuts for a One Click start of any task. Routine users can run their own shortcuts to perform routine tasks, but cannot accidentally change anything e.g. in the setup. In connection with LabX Titration Server PC software, the Remote mode offers full support of FDA 21 CFR part 11 regulations.
|Flexible powerful methods
Samples that do not release water easily or that cause side reactions can be analyzed using external extraction. Predefined methods that offer direct blank determination of the extracting solvent make this application simple. The method database contains METTLER TOLEDO methods for any kind of coulometric Karl Fischer applications.
|Short description||C30S– The KF Specialist|
|Short Cuts||max. 12 per user|
|Automatic burette recognition||–|
|Number of predefined Mettler methods||11|
|Number of user methods||max. 100|
|Task list (number of tasks)||10|
|Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Korean|
|Drying oven option||DO308 (manual) or InMotion KF (automatic)|