i-Thermo G Moisture Analyzers – Res. 0,1mg-0,001g-0,01g
The new i-Thermo G are rugged instruments for moisture determination of raw materials and finished samples in the food, cosmetics, ceramics, agriculture and construction industry.
The Dot Matrix graphical display with backlite makes much easier and friendly using the instrument and gives easy and intuitive guidance through the operating process thanks also to his advanced software. On the display are shown all the parameters regarding the drying process and all the relative results, all viewable at once.
This instrument brings features such as one key pressing for starting automatically the last drying cycle memorized or the default one, possibility to print the drying session by interval time set by the user, automatic session starting just by closing the heater etc…
Drying readability are 0,001%, 0,01% and 0,1%. Possibility of calibrating the internal thermometer (with optional KIT).
- Electromagnetic force restoration weighing system (A64MG and 163MG)
- High readability load cell weighing system (163LG and 62LG)
- Halogen-infrared lamp
- Large Graphic display allows efficient and easy operations
- Date and time indication
- Multilanguage: EN-DE-FR-IT-ES-PT
- GLP/ISO record of last stored calibration data
- Two heating modes: standard and rapid
- Pre-heating on/off
- Time (1-99 min) and Autostop operating modes
- Temperature range: 35-160°C/1°C
- Moisture, dry residue in percentage and ATRO indications
- RS232 serial interface
- View and print the moisture analyzer and heater’s last stored calibraion data
- Measuring unit g or mg
- Automatic starting of sessions by closing the heater
- Plastic protection cover