M3600 Automatic Viscometer
- Sturdy, portable, and compact
- Can create test sequences and record test data without use of external equipment
- Exports test data in a spreadsheet format
- Includes LCD display with automatic keypad control
- Allows test flexibility
- Stores test data
- Low maintenance with repeatable results
- Available with an acid-proof option, which allows the user to test samples with high acid concentrations, including fluids with 30% HCl.
- All wetted materials are Hastelloy C276 construction.
- Carrying Case contains the M3600 Viscometer with attached rotor, data cable, three bobs, anti-climber, thermocouple and heater cup.
- Chiller cup is made from stainless steel and can be purchased separately.
|Dimensions||5″ x 8″ x 16″|
|Sample size||35 – 480 mL (Depending on Bob/Cup/Sleeve Size and Type)|
|Temperature Range||Ambient (20°F with chiller) to 212°F|
|Speed Range||0.01 to 600 rpm continuous|
|Shear Rate Range||0.0038～1020 sec-1|
|Shear Stress Range||2～3,600 dyn/cm2|
|Viscosity Range||0.5～27,000,000 Cp|
|Torque||7 μN.m～14 mN.m|
|Accuracy||± 0.5% of torque span or better|
|Viscometer Voltage||90 VAC~240 VAC|
|Heater Cup Voltage||120 VAC ~240 VAC|
|Frequency||50 Hz or 60 Hz|
|Computer Requirements||MS Windows 9X/2000/XP/Vista|