Whole log metal detector with round aperture, for saw mills and forestry applications
The Metal Detector RD is made for the rough industrial applications of saw mills and forestry operations. Designed for use with big products such as wood logs. The device is typically installed in a half pipe-shaped conveyor.
The Metal Detector RD is available with aperture diameter 500 to 1300 mm (19,7 to 51,2 inch).
Features & Benefits of Metal Detector RD
- Highest metal sensitivity
- Short Metal-Free Zone
- Aluminum housing provides total shielding against transient influences that cause false/nuisance tripping.
- The most technologically-advanced metal detector available. Exclusive 4 channel DDS and DSP microprocessor provides continuous accuracy and stability.
- System ‘learns‘ the product characteristics and automatically compensates and adjusts product effects caused by such things as different species of the tree from which the logs originate , moisture, VFD`s and pitch ensuring 95% less false / nuisance tripping.
- Single board microprocessor with multiple filters that eliminate undesirable noise.
- Password protection
- Rugged and sturdy design