Stainless Steel Open Bath Systems with Advanced Programmable Temperature Controller
Working Temperature: Ambient +10 to +150°C
Temperature Stability: ±0.005°C
Safety Rating: DIN 12876-1 Class I (for use with non-flammable liquids)
External Temperature Control Capability: Yes
External Circulation: Open- or closed-loop
- DuraTop™ insulating, chemical-resistant top deck
- Lidded opening for optional cooling coil (10, 20 and 28 liter models)
- Includes bath cover
- OpenMode time/temperature programming (no restrictions on number of programs or steps)
- Intuitive 4.3” (10.9 cm) SmartTouch display
- 11 languages: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Italian, Korean, English
- Variable speed pump with open- and closed-loop external circulation capability
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controller
- On-board connectivity: USB-A & B, Ethernet, RS-232/RS-485, romote on/off and external temperature probe
- Event scheduling (time & date) with real-time clock
- Review temperature trends for up to 10 days
- Multiple selectable “home” screens
- On-screen help
- Automatic and/or user-adjustable performance optimization
- 10-point calibration capability
- Includes Enhanced Performance Hardware & Software Package (Pt100 temperature probe, USB flash drive for data logging, stainless steel fittings and tubing adapters, PolyScience LabVIEW Virtual Instrument, iPhone application download)
Maintains temperatures with ±0.01°C stability. Displays actual bath temperature to 1/1000° temperature resolution and temperature trends from 4 minutes to 10 days. For more precise performance, the Advanced Programmable Controller offers advanced fluid tuning, user-settable temperature averaging on the display and temperature control of an external application.
Extremely easy to use, the Advanced Programmable Controller’s time/temperature programming allows you to create and edit programs quickly and easily. Settable time or temperature priority ensures programs run as intended. Plus for added convenience, you can preview, share or schedule a program to run automatically. The Controller can store 10 programs of up to 100 steps each.
Extensive connectivity capabilities enable you to control and communicate with your circulator in a wide variety of ways, including Ethernet, RS-232, addressable RS-485, USB-A and USB-B. For additional communications flexibility, you can even emulate the command protocols of other popular circulating baths and communicate with your circulator using an iPhone®.
On-screen help and intuitive touch screen operation make using the Advanced Programmable Controller exceptionally easy. Set-point changes, programming and operational changes are simple and fast.
Class III flammability rating (per DIN 12876-1), redundant over-temperature protection, high and low temperature limits and alarms alert you instantly to conditions that fall outside normal operating parameters. Lockout capability prevents unauthorized operational changes.
|Maximum Temperature||150° C|
|Working Access (LxWxD)||10x11x15.2 cm||9.9×25.5×15.2 cm||26.4×22.8×15.2 cm||25.7×21.4×20.3 cm|
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxD)||34×20.6×37.8 cm||35.3×34.2×37.8 cm||53.1×34.2×37.8 cm||53.1×34.2×42.9 cm|
|60Hz Part Number||AP06S150-A11B||AP10S150-A11B||AP20S150-A11B||AP28S150-A11B|
|50Hz Part Number||AP06S150-A11B||AP10S150-A12E||AP20S150-A12E||AP28S150-A12E|
Electrical plugs for the part numbers listed are Standard U.S. and European types. Country specific plug types available.