Strike 300 Rotary Evaporator
The rotary evaporator STRIKE 300 combines excellent operating characteristics and high performance levels, all in an ergonomic design. STRIKE 300 has been projected in complete respect of safety needs and in compliance with the exiting directive regarding equipment construction and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Compact and modern design
- Optional vacuum controller
- Removable safety shield
- Glassware lifting made possible with or without protective shield
- Maintenance-free PTFE and carbon graphite seals
- Powered glassware lifting equipment with safety release (in case of power failure)
- 3.5″ monochromatic LCD touch highlight screen
- Rodavis evaporation flask connection system
- Removable thermostatic bath, PTFE coated
- GLP-compliant instrument (with USB interface)
- Optional fume temperature probe
The touch screen is wide and easy to read. The microprocessor is multi-programmable and GLP compliant.
System used to assemble the evaporation flask. The evaporation flask is screwed onto the steam passing pipe to ensure easy assembly and dismounting operations as well as a perfect seal. (You may also use conventional unthreaded cone flasks and spring-clamps to mount the
The shield is standard for all models. It can be removed by
the operator and fitted beside the instrument.
Compact and modern. All controls are placed on the central column to guarantee user-friendly and handy use.
|Thermostatic bath ambient||0~ 185°C (2 possible setting: water and oil)|
|Temperature accuracy||+/-2 °C|
|Bath capacity||5 litres|
|Bath material||PTFE coated|
|Rotation speed accuracy||+/-2rpm|
|Overall dimensions||690 x 700 x 430 mm (Vertical)Weight：26.5 Kg (Vertical)
690 x 790 x 430 mm (Slanting)Weight：26 Kg (Slanting)
|Voltage||230 V AC, 50Hz|
|Steam temperature (Optional temperature sensor)||Vacuum control (Optional)|
|Range||Max 185 °C||1~1000mbar|
Optional ST510 Vacuum pump