HYPERLAB Wine Analyzer
Hyperlab wine analyzer represents the most advanced solution for analytical control automation in the oenological field.
The results of the analyses are extremely accurate and permit the user to work in an extremely time-efficient manner thus allowing for both quality analysis improvement and cost-benefit optimization.
Hyperlab is an automatic multi-parametric analyzer with Flexible Random Access, i.e. it can fully perform all the manual operating procedures automatically.
- Innovative software: Windows system, user-friendly functions, touch screen technology, switch-on/off with programmable start-up, on-line support.
- Monitor: Information on programmed methods, selected analyses, n° of analyses to be run, calibration and check status.
- Reagent panel: Displays the samples position and their volumes.
Samples: Samples status display. Possibility of adding, removing or modifying samples during the analysis.
- Working lists: Unlimited working lists can be used simultaneously. Tests may be added or removed and automatically repeated if wrong. Inspection of kinetics reaction can be performed for single tests.
- Calibrations: Reagent blank subtraction, 1 to 8 calibrators for single test. Linear and non-linear regressions with three types of data extrapolation: cubic, polynomial and log-logit.
- Data processing: Results can be re-calculated at the end of the analysis by correlating them to one or more samples with fixed value. The new regression line will show the value obtained by the re-calculation.
Tests: All the analyses regarding a spectrophotometric determination can be automatized.
Methods in memory:
Acetic acid, Citric acid, D-Gluconic acid, D-Lactic acid, L-Lactic acid, L-Malic acid, Pyruvic acid, Tartaric acid, Acetaldehyde, Anthocyanin, Alpha Amino nitrogen, Ammoniacal nitrogen, Calcium, Catechins, Chlorides, Iron, Glycerol, Glucose/Fructose, Glucose/Fructose (for high sugar concentration analysis on musts), Magnesium, Total polyphenols, Potassium, Copper, Free and Total SO2, Optical reference solution
|Model||Hyperlab Basic||Hyperlab Plus|
|Sample Volumes||2-300µl, precision 1% at 10µl|
|Reagent Volumes||5-350 µl, precision < 1% at 250µl|
|Reaction (sample + reagent)||220-350µl , mixing in cuvette after dispensation|
|Dilution||Automatic programmable dilution for each sample, factors: 1:1 1:4 1:10 1:40 1:100|
|Analytical Speed||100…180 analyses/hour||125…200 analyses/hour|
|Temperature Control||Refrigerated reagent at 15°C below ambient temperature|
|Type of test||Endpoint, Bichromatic endpoint, Differential endpoint, Differential endpoint sample blank, Derivatives, Fixed time, Kinetic.|
|Sample tray||30 vials and 20 cups||60 samples positions|
|Reagent tray||26 positions refrigerated tray||30 positions refrigerated tray|
|Sampling needle||Stainless steel needle, capacitance sensor, optional reagent pre-heating||Glass ceramics stroke needle, capacitance sensor, reagent pre-heating|
|Reaction cuvette rotor||80 BIONEX® cuvettes replaceable singularly, over 20.000 tests|
|Washing Station||4 dispensing needles for washing solution, 5 sucking needles, 1 drying needle, 6 washing cycles for each cuvette||6 dispensing needles for washing solution, 6 sucking needles, 1 drying needle, 8 washing cycles for each cuvette|
|Optical group||1 halogen lamp (6V, 10W) with extended UV emission, 2 focusing lenses, 10-position interference filters, 8 positions provided with interference filters of 340, 420, 520, 546, 578, 620, 650, 700 mm, 1 free position and 1 for dark reading.|